The Doctors at Aveya are awesome. They are extremely knowledgeable, humble, kind, and are fully vested towards the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Book Your Appointment For :
Affordable Fertility Treatments in Mumbai
Aveya IVF is one of the Best IVF centre in Mumbai, providing world-class fertility treatments. At Aveya, we specialize in low and no-drug infertility solutions that help women conceive with minimal invasiveness and unparalleled success. We offer balanced and holistic approaches to In Vitro fertilization (IVF), including innovative treatments like Natural Cycle IVF, Minimal Stimulation IVF, Injection-Free IVF & Conventional IVF.
Blastocyst Culture Transfer
Aveya IVF is a leading infertility clinic that has built a reputation as one of the best IVF centers in India specializing in state of the art reproductive treatments that lie at the vanguard of cutting edge artificial reproductive technology.
It has earned a high degree of credibility in India over many years by upholding world class standards for innovative fertility treatments such as intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization, intra cytoplasmic sperm injection, natural cycle IVF, minimal stimulation IVF and injection-free IVF.
The team of experts at Aveya IVF in Mumbai features exceptional professionals such as consultant fertility specialists, sonographers, embryologists, nurses and counselors who work together to provide the highest quality treatment to couples seeking parenthood in the most caring and nurturing environment possible.
The infertility centre is equipped with the latest infrastructure and employs highly advanced technologies to provide the most effective treatments in response to infertility problems faced by couples seeking parenthood.
Best IVF Specialists and IVF Doctors in Mumbai
What Our Happy Couples Are Saying!
Having failed IVF at many other centres, I have a beautiful daughter in the first attempt at Aveya. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier. Love the vibes at Aveya!
If you want to start a family, Aveya IVF is the place to go to. They will make your dreams come to life. Thank you to the amazing and the most professional team for everything.
Why Aveya IVF Mumbai Center
Aveya infertility centre offers unparalleled care and support for its patients through all stages of the fertility treatment cycle,
Aveya IVF in Mumbai continues to build on the strong momentum of its highly successful track record in delivering effective fertility solutions at its renowned fertility center in Mumbai, where it is widely recognized as the primary choice for couples seeking fertility treatment.
The professional and dedicated team of doctors, embryologists and fertility consultants at the Aveya IVF Center in Mumbai will help you receive the best fertility treatment to address and overcome your particular needs and preferences.
The highly successful clinic aims to consistently deliver low and no drug infertility solutions that help women successfully conceive a healthy baby regardless of the severity or nature of the fertility complication.
At the Aveya IVF center in Mumbai, a team of devoted treatment providers carry out highly effective artificial reproductive technology procedures built on an unwavering belief in the importance of treating couples in a holistic, intimate and timely manner.
If your aim is to begin a family or you want to preserve your fertility for the future, Aveya IVF center in Mumbaiwill be there for you every step of your way to the joys of becoming a parent.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many times can one try IVF?
In the majority of the cases, IVF can be tried three to four times if all the parameters are within normal range.
Is IVF harmful?
Basically, any surgical procedure has its inherited risk, but overall the rate of surgical complication during egg collection is minimal, as it is guided by ultrasound.
Is the incidence of multifetal pregnancy high with IVF?
On an average it has been observed that using day 3 embryos for transfer leads to a twin pregnancy rate of 20% and for triplets that goes down to 5% while chances of a singleton remain at a dominating 75%.
Is the incidence of birth defects high with IVF?
Till date, there is no statistically significant increase in the incidence of the defects.
What Is the gap period required between two unsuccessful IVF cycles?
In the case of fresh cycles, at least 2 months and in the case of a frozen cycle, 1 month.
Is success difficult in the first IVF attempt?
Data from statistical studies has shown that around 30 to 50 cases per 100 are able to get pregnant at the first attempt.
Is complete bed rest advised after embryo transfer?
It is advisable to rest for 2-3 days after which you can resume your routine non-strenuous activity.
IVF Center in Mumbai :
Pathare Kshatriya Mangalwadi Karyalaya, Building No.29-E MaharshiKarve Road, Mumbai – 400021