About Natural IVF Procedure
A Natural IVF procedure is supposed to be more economical in the procedure of in-vitro fertilization that does not need the assistance of fertility medication. A patient’s cycle is monitored strongly in order to harvest her egg at an ultimate time.
All patients at AVEYA IVF obtain customized In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) care. Customized IVF care is the expansion of a treatment plan precise to the individual requirements of each patient. Our fertility treatments contain natural IVF approaches whenever we see the possibility. Two of our protocols, i.e., Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF are demonstrated to be successful and safe. Like Mini IVF and Natural Cycle IVF is a kind alternative type of IVF which is holistic and lowers the risks of health linked with Conventional IVF. Natural Cycle also allows the person to avoid the high costs that are related to fertility drugs and keep away from the discomfort of daily fertility drug injections.
Am I Eligible For Natural Cycle IVF?
Here at AVEYA IVF fertility centre, there are many patients who have been turned away by other fertility organisations due to their age, problems in the case along with some other reasons. There are such types of fertility centres who are worried about national success rankings, and as such will refuse potential patients whom they suppose to be difficult in getting pregnant. As poor responders to treatment, such patients may have been told that they can’t get able to conceive. Every time we have success in pregnancy with patients diagnosed previously as having a low-to-no possibility of conceiving, we reaffirm our faith that what all it requires is one fine egg to conquer female infertility.
Major candidates for Natural Cycle IVF include women who:
- Have elevated follicle-stimulating hormone levels.
- Who are consisting of higher risks for originating ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, also known as OHSS.
- Are unable in producing a huge number of eggs at the time of a single cycle.
- Do not react fine to fertility medications.
- Are at a superior maternal age for fertility, mainly over 35.
- Don’t want to soak up the expense of fertility medications.
- Don’t want to develop multiple embryos for ethical or religious motives.
One Good Egg Policy
Our focus remains on the quality of the woman’s egg as we do not give priority to the quantity of eggs which she is able to originate.
The protocol of Natural Cycle IVF doesn’t stick to the thought that multiple embryos and eggs proceed towards higher chances of pregnancy success. One fine egg that is produced by the woman each month gets harvested for fertilization in vitro and then transferred to her uterus for implantation. The doctors of AVEYA IVF centre have a belief that naturally produced egg of a woman is usually the finest quality and likeliest to outcome in a successful pregnancy.
Procedure Of Natural Cycle IVF
- The natural production of an egg of a woman will be monitored with the help of regular blood tests and ultrasounds.
- When the eggs of a woman achieve a mature state, ovulation will be encouraged.
- The woman will experience egg retrieval via outpatient surgery.
- Embryo development and egg fertilization will take place in a controlled lab setting.
- When the embryo accomplishes a quality stage, it will get transferred into the uterus of a woman via a thin catheter that is similar to a Pap smear procedure.
- Progesterone vaginal suppositories will be self-managed by the patient to organize her uterine lining for the implantation of an embryo.
- A test date of pregnancy will be scheduled.
Success Rates Of Pregnancy Via Natural Cycle IVF
By treating each of our patients as individuals, our centre has got able to create treatments plans for them according to their specific personal and medical requirements. Our treatment plan of Natural Cycle IVF allows for pregnancy without the utilization of large quantities of fertility medication. We believe that every woman must have access to fertility care to assist her in achieving the dream of motherhood. Our One Good Egg Policy is there to remind us that the quality of a woman’s egg is the thing that matters the most. One good egg is needed to make a healthy baby.
More About Natural Cycle In-Vitro Fertilization
- Learn more about your condition whether you are a good candidate for Natural Cycle IVF or not.
- Know why Natural IVF can be a good option.
- Understand the difference between Natural IVF and Mini IVF
- Low-cost options available for IVF in AVEYA IVF centre
- Where to find the ideal centre for a natural IVF cycle?
- What is the function behind natural IVF cycle?