Surrogacy Treatment in Delhi, India
Surrogacy is a complicated process that requires a woman to act as the surrogate mother for a couple, which means that she has to carry their baby in her womb till birth.
Before going ahead with surrogacy treatment in India, you should understand the entire surrogacy process, take legal consultation from experts, and financial requirements. Surrogacy is a comparatively expensive procedure compared with other infertility treatment options so couples are provided financial consultation.
One of the Best Surrogacy Centre in Delhi – India :
At Aveya, we believe in complete transparency in the process and follow the standards for surrogacy treatment in India. We offer intended parents :
- Free Initial Surrogacy Consultation with experts to understand the process of surrogacy in India.
- Financial Consultation for Surrogacy to understand the cost.
- Surrogacy treatment with regular consultation from experienced fertility specialists.
- Advanced labs and technology
- Screening, selection and preparation of surrogate
High Success Rate of Surrogacy in Delhi, India at Aveya
Aveya Surrogacy Clinic India has developed an excellent reputation for treating all kinds of infertility-related cases with high success rates including surrogacy.
Our team of doctors and experts has expertise in surrogacy treatment. Our Surrogacy center in Delhi, India, holds a reputation for a high success rate in surrogacy.
The success rate of surrogacy depends on many factors as other fertility treatment options. You can discuss the success rate with our experts before starting the surrogacy treatment.
Who should opt for surrogacy in India?
- Surrogacy is a helpful option for couples who cannot conceive traditionally.
- Surrogacy is a good solution for women who do not have a uterus or their uterus is not strong enough to carry a full-term pregnancy.
- Women over the age of 40 years can also be suitable candidates for surrogacy in India.
- Women with some pre-existing conditions or medications may make it difficult for some women to conceive naturally can opt for Surrogacy in India.
- Surrogacy can be a good option for women with a history of miscarriages and pregnancy issues.
- Repeated failure in pregnancy via IVF
Surrogacy Cost & Packages Get Free Consultation
Treating Patients with Different Procedures
Aveya has specialist doctors with expertise and experience to handle cases which require treatment process such as IVF, IUI, ICSI, Natural IVF, Mini IVF, Surrogacy and egg freezing.
Today, the clinic has become a leading name in the field of infertility treatment in Delhi, India, with patients making it here from all over the country and overseas.
Contact us to more about Surrogacy – Call for Free Consultation : 80 80 80 9663
B-8, Vishal Enclave, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi – 110027